Danielle will work with you to tailor what will best meet your Leadership Development Requirements.
Usually it will include a Leadership Circle Profile (see below) for each individual Leader from which a course of Executive Coaching is designed and embarked upon with Danielle (phone or in-person).
To change our reactions we have to go in and change our beliefs and assumptions. These beliefs and assumptions are what make the behavior sustainable.
We might precede this individual work with a Leadership Culture Survey (see below) to get a snapshop of how your people view their current leadership culture, and compares that reality to the optimal culture they desire.
“Danielle is an excellent coach and leadership expert. She provided me an opportunity to explore, learn and move toward a productive outcome in our coaching sessions. I discoverd what was important and was able to develop a tangible plan to move me forward on my journey. Danielle cares deeply for her clients and challenges them to move beyond their current frame of reference. I use what I learned in our session on a daily basis.”
Phil Reynolds, Senior Consulting Partner at Ken Blanchard Companies
The Leadership Circle (TLCP) is a 360 Degree Profile that connects Pattern of Action with Habits of Thought. It is the only instrument that measures the two primary leadership domains: Creative Competencies and Reactive Tendencies. This Profile is so Unique, it provides a clear roadmap for dramatic increases in Leadership Effectiveness. Research shows that 38% of business results can be explained solely by Leadership Effectiveness.
The Leadership Circle Profile 360° is:
- Revealing-It connects patterns of behavior (leadership competencies) with habits of thought (inner assumptions that drive behavior).
- Advanced-It instantly reveals key opportunities for your manger’s development without requiring reading through reams of documentation. TLCP enables a manager to start at a breakthrough rather than spending months trying to reach one.
- More than just an Assessment -The rich theoretical underpinnings of TLCP provide a pathway to transformation - change that evolves authentically from the inside out. No other tool of this type offers this.
- Widely Accepted -TLCP is truly world class and used by a vast number of leading local, national, and international organizations, government agencies, and top universities. Notre Dame University has chosen TLCP above all others for its Executive Integral Leadership Program, which draws leaders from around the globe.
"Dedicated, tenacious and wildly fun, Danielle is a rainmaker for the world and the rain she creates is in the form of thirst-quenching co-active leadership.”
Pamela Mattsson, CPCC, PCC , Front of the Room Leader , The Coaches Training Institute
The Leadership Culture Survey (TLCS) delivers a powerful “litmus” test of your leadership culture. Used for your entire organization, or just a leadership team, TLCS reveals valuable data: It tells you how your people view their current leadership culture, and compares that reality to the optimal culture they desire. The “gap” between data on their current culture and their desired culture instantly reveals key opportunities for leadership development. Furthermore, TLCS measures how your leadership culture compares to that of other organizations.
The Leadership Culture Survey will:
- Establish a compelling rational for change
- Focus leadership development efforts
- Delineate cultural challenges associated with acquisitions, mergers and restructuring plans
- Correlate leadership to productivity, profits, turnover, and other bottom line metrics
Get a thorough and valid assessment over a lunch break!
TLCS is quick, very affordable, web based, and user friendly. Results are downloadable. This means that over a lunch break, you can conduct a thorough and valid assessment of your team's leadership style.
The Leadership Culture Survey works seamlessly with The Leadership Circle Profile.
It does this using the same integral framework that makes The Leadership Circle Profile so powerful and effective. The Leadership Culture Survey builds readiness for change at the group level and The Leadership Circle Profile provides in-depth feedback for individual leadership development. The profile measures behavior plus a leader’s inner operating system that runs that behavior—and the survey measures the impact of that behavior on the culture.
Makoto Watabe , Learning , Human Resources Development , IHCS Japan